Full Circle America Steuben
What is Full Circle America?
It is an affordable and flexible subscription service that provides support to aging adults who want to continue living in their own home.
The product package combines access to a secure on-line platform technology that helps connect family, social supports, medical providers and community services.
This type of coordinated service is available at a fraction of the cost of facility care. It is ideal for those living alone and who are not in an emergency situation.
Average costs for care across Steuben County in 2018
||Full Circle America at Home
|Skilled Nursing Facilities
|Level of Care
||Virtual Assisted Living
||Room & Board with non-medical assistance
||24/7 Access to skilled nursing medical care
Full Circle America Provides:
- Tools that connect your care community of family, friends, volunteers, medical providers and local service organizations.
- A secure place for organizing and storing medical records and important documents.
- Easy access to entertainment and education components.
You will need:
- Internet connection
- Readiness to learn a new skill
Full Circle America Care Coordinator will bring to you:
- Select equipment that will connect you to the software platform.
- Access to the secure communication platform.
- Set up and instruction for you and your designated care community on how to use these items.
- Information and conversation to help you make decisions about ways to stay strong and connected.
- Future consultation if or when your needs change.
- Click here for Full Circle America Care Coordinator Frequently Asked Questions.
To learn more:
Call the local Full Circle America Care Coordinator at 607-664-2298. Schedule a free consultation. There is no obligation to use these services.